Aviary Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviary Islands

2-D Graphical Chat

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secondhand Lands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chen
Air Alpha - Head of Forums
Air Alpha - Head of Forums
Chen

Secondhand Lands Empty
PostSubject: Secondhand Lands   Secondhand Lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

NO, IT'S NOT A CHATSITE.

kso.

Secondhand Lands (or more commonly referred to as SHL) is an online game where you can play as one of the four races: wolf, sheep, scrapper (bi-pedal animals), or catgirls (half cat, half girl).

There's not much to it; it's like many other MMORPG games out there, only it's not very active... xD You basically play as your character and do quests, kill monsters, level up, that kind of thing.

Also, if you are a specific kind of scrapper, you can even make armor and such for yourself or others! :3

The Classes

Strength - As the name implies. Mostly only good for attacking and it depends on other skills and armor if they can take any damage.

Empathy - The healers. Can heal others or themselves and give buffs. (Buffs are like...idk, spells, I suppose, that give you better stuff like increased strength, health, or speed.)

Constitution - Good for taking damage and are given lots of health if you have lots of con skills.

Mystic - Usually good for attacks that hit multiple targets at once.

So, yeah, that's all there is to it... >>

www.secondhandlands.com

I am known as:

Sophie
Zoi
Zuyia
Nudge
Neela
Rikuu
Ifaeth

And some others, but those are my mains. xD
Back to top Go down
Yowlumne
Beta & Communication
Beta & Communication
Yowlumne

Secondhand Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Lands   Secondhand Lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm

It does sure sound interesting, I should check it out sometime Surprised
Back to top Go down

Secondhand Lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aviary Islands :: Miscellaneous :: Websites-
Jump to: