Aviary Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviary Islands

2-D Graphical Chat

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chen
Air Alpha - Head of Forums
Air Alpha - Head of Forums
Chen

Hey there~! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there~!   Hey there~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:41 am

Greetings to whoever happens to be reading this! I am Chen and I am the co-owner of Aviary Islands~ I am 16 years old and currently live in the overly-sunny state of Florida. >:C I have been an admin for....I dunno, for a few months, but in that time I've learned a lot and I promise I really do know what I'm doing! And I've been around Chatlands for a few years, so...yeah. xD

Just some other random facts:

-I'm a total bookworm, my favorite genres being fantasy/action/adventure/sometimes sci-fi. (Series currently being read as of when I made this introduction thread: The House of Night)

-I am a lesbian. c:

-I don't appreciate phrases such as 'This is gay/retarted' or anything of the sort.

-I am a very open-minded person, so you are free to talk to me about anything~

-I love rock music, mostly. And some other stuff. But I don't like country and rap. D:

-I'm a total game freak....Still waiting for my mom's boyfriend to download some stuff on my computer so I can play my PS2 games on it. :c

....That's about it, hehe~ If you have any questions I'm always open through PM or e-mail!
Back to top Go down

Hey there~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aviary Islands :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: