Aviary Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviary Islands

2-D Graphical Chat

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you rather game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowlumne
Beta & Communication
Beta & Communication
Yowlumne

Would you rather game. Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather game.   Would you rather game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

Ever heard of the game would you rather? Well if not, here's how to play. Answer the first would you rather question which will be below this, then ask a question for the next user. The questions doesn't have to be from the real would you rather game, be creative! Please remember this is a PG-13 website, so ask appropriate questions.

Question for the first user who replies: Would you rather, dye your hair pink , then keep it that way for 1 week or have to go without shampoo for a week and 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Distance

Distance

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather game.   Would you rather game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 pm

I'd Dye my hair pink because can't live without my shampoo o3o
Would you rather sit on a porcupine or eat a blow fish
Back to top Go down
Yowlumne
Beta & Communication
Beta & Communication
Yowlumne

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather game.   Would you rather game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I'd rather sit on a porcupine because if I ate a blow fish then I couldn't eat anything esle.

Would you rather spill coffee on important homework papers, or spill coffee on a nice dress?
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather game.   Would you rather game. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Important homework cuz i finished school xD

Would you rather eat nothing but chocolate till the day you die or never eat chocolate again? >:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather game.   Would you rather game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you rather game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aviary Islands :: Community :: Games~-
Jump to: