Aviary Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviary Islands

2-D Graphical Chat

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Applications

Go down 
+2
SevenSins
Talon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talon
Land Alpha - Head of Tech Support
Land Alpha - Head of Tech Support
Talon

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:25 am

Hello guys, as we start to commence changes we start to look our for more staff. We already have four and will be looking for one more to finalise our staff.
Interested?

Position : Gamma

Name :
Back to top Go down
https://aviaryislands.forumotion.co.uk
SevenSins

SevenSins

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Gee, I dunno if you guys have an age limit or not, but I might as well put myself out there for the future...

Name : Shanna
Previous experience : I've been the admin of multiple roleplaying forums and the moderator of a few others, none of which were very big and most died within a few months due to lack of activity... Only one that I am a moderator of is currently active (http://dshetalians.proboards.com/index.cgi on which I am "The Punk") I'm usually come across as a bit goofy but I follow the rules and I'm good at keeping them in check without going overboard, or so I've been told. I've never abused any of my privileges, either, but that's kind of an obvious thing not to do.
Back to top Go down
Monkeygirl

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Name :Jen
Previous experience: I Have been helping alotta admins with eclipse and mystical never really was a admin or a mod. but i did help anyways...um i work very hard at helpin the sites ive been on and will not over do it with the kickin powers or anything i would have.
Back to top Go down
Ashanti

Ashanti

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:43 am

(Just as a note... the "name" is your chat name.. > ___>)
Back to top Go down
Stratocasterr

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:12 am

Name : Stratocasterr
Previous experience : Been all ranks on Shadowlands. AA, Gamma, Beta, Alpha, and ART. Also was an AA on the future Chatlands site Lost Isles. Chen and Talon have seen me as staff on there.
Back to top Go down
NightDemon

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:24 am

Name :Nightdemon
Previous experience: never been an admin but i love helping admins, not very good with art though but i can colour Very Happy i dont know what to type next o.o and i love company, i have good relaitionship with people Very Happy ( i make friends quickly Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1